I. Opening hours: 9:00-17:00 from Tuesday – Sunday, last admission time at 16:30; announcement of visit will be disclosed for holidays and other special circumstances in advance.
II. Please buy tickets before entry; for group visitors (20 persons or above), please make reservation in advance.
III. In order to protect cultural relics and create a civilized environment, please consciously abide by the following provisions:
- Persons who are intoxicated, mentally handicapped or disheveled are declined to enter the museum;
- The temperature inside the museum is about 20 degrees Celsius, please dress appropriately;
- The elder, disabled and kids shall be accompanied by relatives and friends to visit;
- Smoking is prohibited and pets are not allowed into the museum;
- It is prohibited to carry trolley case, suitcase and all parcels which are more than 40cm in size. The museum offers free storage. Please keep valuables on your own;
- Do not take video or photo with flashlight. Tripod is prohibited. Please do not use the photographs for commercial and publishing purposes;
- Please consciously accept security check. Flammable and explosive as well as control equipment and other dangerous goods are strictly prohibited;
- Please consciously take care of public facilities and do not touch the exhibits;
- Please consciously keep the museum clean and litter free, and please eat and drink in designated areas. It is prohibited to bring drinks and foods in the exhibition halls;
- It is allowed to use pencil, charcoal pen, ballpoint pen, crayons and chalk for copying inside the museum, but cannot use all kinds of water-based pen and water-soluble materials. Please do not set up easel in exhibition halls. Do not interfere with other visitors;
- Please consciously abide by the order of the visit, and subject to the on-site guidance and command of museum staff;
- Please do not run, chase, climb or lie down in the museum.
IV. In case of major or temporary activitie, visitors shall comply with arrangements of the museum.
V. The right of final interpretation of the notice is reserved by Tsinghua University Art Museum.