I. Opening hours: 9:00-17:00 from Tuesday – Sunday, last admission time at 16:30; announcement of visit will be disclosed for holidays and other special circumstances in advance.
II. Please buy tickets before entry; for group visitors (20 persons or above), please make reservation in advance.
III. In order to protect cultural relics and create a civilized environment, please consciously abide by the following provisions:
- Persons who are intoxicated, mentally handicapped or disheveled are declined to enter the museum;
- The elder, disabled and kids shall be accompanied by relatives and friends to visit;
- Smoking is prohibited and pets are not allowed into the museum;
- Parcels are prohibited. The museum offers free storage. Please keep valuables on your own;
- Do not take video or photo with flashlight. Please do not make noise;
- Please consciously accept security check. Flammable and explosive as well as control equipment and other dangerous goods are strictly prohibited;
- Please consciously take care of public facilities and do not touch the exhibits;
- Please consciously keep the museum clean and litter free, and please eat in designated areas;
- Please consciously abide by the order of the visit, and subject to the on-site guidance and command of museum staff;
- Please do not run, chase, climb or lie down in the museum.
IV. In case of major or temporary activitie, visitors shall comply with arrangements of the museum.
V. The right of final interpretation of the notice is reserved by Tsinghua University Art Museum.