Author: Tsinghua UniversitySource: Tsinghua University Art MuseumPublished on: 2018-07-01
For the convenience of Tsinghua Art Museum visitors, it was decided that starting from July 6 to the early September, 2018, a temporary access to the facility will be established. The details are as follows:
1. A temporary gate will be opened on the east side of the art museum (the gate will be located 200m north of the Heqing Road and Qinghua East Road intersection, as shown on the map) and served as a guest's dedicated entrance to the museum during its operating hours.
2. The temporary gate is only for the art museum visitors. All other vehicles and visitors are not allowed. Opening hours: from 8:55 am to 4:35 pm every Tuesday to Sunday. In case of severe weather conditions or other special circumstances, the museum and gate will be closed.
3.Visitors must carry valid identification documents. After the security check they will be allowed to enter the school through the temporary gate and proceed to the art museum through special path for ticket purchasing. By the end of their visit, they have to exit through the same gate and are not allowed to enter other areas on campus. School personnel with valid identification documents can use the path on campus (this path is located at the southwest corner of the museum, as shown on the map below) to visit the museum.
4.Tickets could be bought on spot or purchased on the museum official website (http://www.artmuseum.tsinghua.edu.cn). Group tickets can be purchased three days in advance by contacting the ticketing service of the Art Museum: 010-62785903. Reselling of tickets is forbidden.
5.During the operating hours of the temporary gate, the road on the east side of the museum will be closed. We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause to teachers and students, and thank everyone for their support.
6. On campus and around the temporary school gate all kinds of vehicles are prohibited from illegal operating and picking up customers; vendors are prohibited from selling souvenirs and other goods; institutions or individuals are prohibited from bringing other visitors to the school illegally.
7. The school security department will be responsible for the management of temporary school gate and special path, and the maintenance of campus order.
8. The temporary gate and special path will start operating from July 6, 2018. The closing date will be furher announced. For any further inquiries please contact this number: 62793001
Tsinghua University Principal's Office
Tsinghua University Security Department
Tsinghua University Art Museum